13 Mile $200 registration/membership fee includes
Ages: 4th-8th Grade
Ages: 4th-8th Grade
- Summer Camps ( All Camps)
- Turkey Ball ( Fall Ball)
- Winter Clinics ( All offered winter clinics)
- Practice Jersey
- Spring Tournament team placement -
- All memberships expire on November 30th of every year
- New yearly membership begins December 1st
- Open enrollment- no tryouts- we place players to best fit their development.
- Spring Tournaments are NOT INCLUDED- each tournament is a separate cost.
- Players must have a US Lacrosse Number ( uslacrosse.org )
- Players are expected to wear white helmets or our team helmet ( white face-mask white shell)
- We will only play in tournaments or special events on weekends.
- We will compete in tournaments all over Michigan
- The tournaments will be the majority of the spring schedule with a few select games on weekends.
9/13, 9/20, 9/27, 10/4
refereed Fall Ball games
45 minute games, 5 minute half time
FULL EQUIPMENT- HELMET GLOVES SHOULDERS ELBOWS STICK
OUTSIDE @ East Hills Middle School
4/5 division 3pm
6/7 division 4pm
8/9 division 5pm
2020- 2 SESSIONS
SESSION 1 : JULY 21/22/23
SESSION 2: AUGUST 4/5/6
6pm - 8 pm
STRUCTURE: FULL EQUIPMENT-helmet, shoulders, elbows, gloves stick (not provided)
1 HRS OF POSITION BASED DRILL STATIONS FOCUSING ADVANCED SKILLS, 1 HR OF COMPETITIVE CAMP SCRIMMAGE/GAMES AND CHALLENGES.
AGES: Grade 4- Grade 9
WHERE: East Hills Middle School 2800 Kensington ave
Wall Ball Monday Nights 6:45 pm- 8:45 pm
2/10; 2/24; 3/2; 3/9; 3/16
Cooper Gymnasium At Detroit Country Day School- Enter at the main school entrance off 13 mile rd, drive around back to the field house entrance, the gym is in-between the fitness room and turf fieldhouse.
NO CLEATS; BASKETBALL SHOES ONLY. Stick, Helmet, Gloves required
Come late, leave early.... gym is open and we will be there from 6:45- 8:45 working on stick skills.
FULL Equipment Sunday Nights Clinic
3/15 4pm- 6pm
3/22- 2pm- 4pm
Detroit Country Day Field House- indoor turf field
FULL EQUIPMENT including Cleats.