3rd &4th grade Development program
Clinics for 3rd and 4th graders teaching all the skills and drills to be a successful lacrosse player. Anyone can join. You can sign up for individual nights or all 8 sessions.
- Cost: $125 or $20 per session
- Monday Nights
- April 4/11/18/25- No practice on April 4th- due to cold and rain
- May 2/9/16/23
- June 6- last practice "fun/pizza" practice
- 6pm- 7:30
- 35 spots available only
- Players learn all positions even goalie
- Format: Skills and drills and scrimmages
- Uniform included
- Equipment needed and NOT included: White Helmet, shoulders pads, elbow pads, gloves, athletic support protection (cup), mouthpiece, stick, US LACROSSE number (uslacrosse.org to become a member).